Privacy - What You Can Expect From Us
Personal data will be processed:
How We Use Information
When you place an order with us, we require certain information, such as personal details, order, address(es) and payment particulars, so that we can process your transaction and deliver your goods.
In order to give our customers the best possible service, we may at times ask for other details, for example, product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday). This is entirely voluntary and we only use this information for profiling and marketing purposes.
You can choose to sign up for our regular email newsletter and to receive other marketing communications from us via post, email, SMS, MMS and telephone. We will only use the contact method to which you have agreed.
We are always interested in improving and developing our website and may contact you requesting feedback regarding your online experience. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us. This information will only be kept for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
We may use information collected about you in the following ways:
- In order to process your order and deliver your purchases, we may have to pass your information to some of our service providers, such as our order dispatch service and our delivery company. Our courier company will be informed of your telephone number as they may wish to contact you by phone or text message to update you on the delivery date and time of your order. Any details passed on to these third parties will only be used in the prescribed way and cannot be used by these companies in their own right.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To inform you of any special offers, competitions and promotions.
- To send you catalogues or other marketing material.
- In certain circumstances we may need to use your information in the detection or prevention of fraudulent activity. This may involve disclosing your address and postcode details to check against IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
This Website Uses Remarketing
This website uses various remarketing services to advertise on third party websites to previous visitors to our site. This could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site for marketing purposes.
AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of secteursix.com with the Adwords advertising network. You can opt out of the cookie tracking here.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Access to customer account information is limited to staff who require immediate access to process orders. We use full login and password controls to protect the information held. Our site uses secure server software to protect your information. All information is encrypted and protected in accordance with the law.
The transmission of information via the internet is however not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We will not pass your information to any third parties outside of Secteur 6, except where required to do so as a part of the sale, disposal or transfer of our business, in whole or in part.
- We will not pass your personal details on to a third party brand for marketing purposes unless you choose to opt in for third party marketing. If you do opt in, from time to time and only with your permission, we may disclose your information including name, address and email address available to other companies whose products are similar to ours.
- If you do not wish to receive any third party emails, please do not tick the third party marketing preference box when registering online, if you have previously ticked for third party marketing and now have changed your mind please go to your preferences center and untick this box or let us know when ordering over the phone and we will do this for you.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Secteur 6, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us or by unsubscribing from our email newsletters by changing your preferences in your Secteur 6 account. You have the right to access information held about you.
Address: 14300 E I 25 Frontage Road Longmont